Monday, May 24, 2010

Counting the good things

Pictures of things over the last week that have made me happy:

1) The tiny abandonned kitten that showed up at work, which was actually a little sad but I'd like to think Mao is being taken care of now. I swear we had a connection when we were meowing at each other.



2) My favourite bb that's actually a baby



3) Vee visiting!



4) Strawberry-Rhubarb pie, coffee, books and beautiful weather



5) My new rusty pink bike (after my messy paint job) from Chinatown, still thinking of a name for her. Is she a lemon or will she last through the summer? Only time will tell.



It's the little things :)

2 comments:

vee said...

awww i love this post <3 except for my ugly picture but whatevs :D

sigh Mao. i hope you're in a better place now (i.e. not in a box)

i love your bike...its sooo cute. don't forget to buy a helmet though! and those safety flashy lights haha i don't want u getting hurt :(

Unknown said...

wooot you did it, you got a bike! and vee's picture is not ugly. and awwww pheebs! and kitteh! lol one of my coworkers has a cat named chairman mao.