Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Introducing: Two fellow bloggers...

...and true friends of mine! Both of whom endured four years of English Lit at Queen's just like me, so get excited for some truly great writing. They'll have you entertained, pondering and will leave you inspired with their thoughts and ideas.

First up is my very creative buddy Dave, who writes Derfington's Corner: reflective, thought-provoking, nerdy and reads like a great article. Over the years, we've bonded over Lost, DQ, A&P Chicken, Bboying (him - bboy, me - groupie), hip hop and most significantly for me, working at the school paper. Remember his name when you hit the bookstore in a few years - the man was born with a pen in his hand. Just like the rest of us, he is trying to figure out the maze that is our twenties and he's doing it, one blog post at a time.

And then there is Simon - aka Lam See Moon, Si, Simey, Sparky and my QB - who to most, needs no introduction. Follow his blog as he explores New York this summer and continues on his way to becoming the USA's first Canadian president. Animated, inspiring and descriptive, his enthusiasm is truly infectious. I mean, who can resist when he uses phrases like "absolutely fantasically"?? But don't let the lame jokes fool you, this man is a smart cookie and is out to change the world in big ways.

So, what are y'all waiting for? Ch-ch-ch-check it.

And to my former BT neighbours, let's rock this Twilight style! Hah. Talk about lame. I told you he was infectious!

2 comments:

Dave Lee said...

Awww shucks, I has a happy :) I miss A&P chicken, we need to bring that back.

And did Simon seriously say "Twilight style?" Really? Simon, you have some explaining to do.

flow said...

ahahahah um...no that was me :$:$:$