Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My childhood celebrity crushes

And by childhood I mean up to age 12. These were serious crushes people. And I was, and probably always be, boy crazy.

1) Zack from Saved By the Bell - the hair, the smile, those schemes and that charm. How I loved you Zack Morris and how much I wanted to be Kelly.



2) Brandon Walsh - Dylan just didn't do it for me. I guess I had a thing for boyish goodlooks. I'm pretty sure I kissed his picture in Teen Beat a couple *ahem* hundred times.



3) Will the Thrill - this crush was the real thing. Like, crazy jealous of his ex-wife cuz she got there first kinda real. Never known a love like that ever since.



4) Damon Stoudamire - As a hardcore 11 year old basketball fan from Toronto, I had to love the Raptors and he was cute as haaell. If only he wasn't so injury prone. I have his signed rookie card in a drawer somewhere.



5) Grant Hill - Along the same vein, I loved Grant Hill. I remember having a flip book, one side was Penny, the other was Grant Hill. Along with preppy looking white boys, I apparently also had a preference for muscular black men. This picture isn't from his earlier career days but he's still pretty dang fine.



So these men, readers, were the hunks I dreamt of at night (and day). Or rather, the only ones I'll admit to liking now :D Sometimes, ignorance really is bliss.

And notice there's no Asian representation? Speaks volumes yo! Though I guess I had my share of eye-candy when I went to church ;) Seriously, boy crazy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mmmmmm grant hill. word.